Three cottages, big pool, wifi. Owners live on site. Normally a haven of peace and quiet; ten minute walk to village centre. Birds and other wildlife abound. Mures has a small supermarket, a tobacconist and several bars, including a Chiringuito (open air restaurant), which is normally open from May to September. Annual fiesta mid-August, with three days of celebrations. Local market town of Alcalá La Real is ten minutes by car and has a good range of shops, restaurants and bars.
Unwind in your own tranquil corner of Andalucia in a period village house and enjoy an authentic taste of Spanish life.
- year round holiday destination near Granada
- untouched by the hustle and bustle of tourism
- 3 self contained houses
- flexible accommodation 2 – 16 people
- large swimming pool
- large south facing mature garden
- pick fruit, vegetables and herbs from the garden
- terraces in several peaceful nooks & corners
- 40 minutes from Granada airport
- as you can see the views speak for themselves
Our Spanish friends and neighbours always exclaim “precioso!” as they pass the gate and our guests upon arrival are equally enamoured, saying that they had expected it to be lovely but had not realised just how beautiful it was and that the pictures they had seen did not do it justice. We believe that you really have to be here to fully appreciate Casa Antonio, but we would like to send you a small album of additional photos that might give more of a flavour of this lovely property and the area with so much to offer and yet untouched by the hustle and bustle of tourism …. real Spain. Click here for more photos.